The following ideas were found by Catalyst – a tool that suggests solutions to technical problems by mining patent data.
(The answers were generated automatically, so please ignore any grammatical errors. It’s also possible some answers may not make complete sense.)
- One way to reduce the delay between a digital pen’s movement and stroke appearance on screen is to decrease the time it takes for the ADC circuit to convert the analog reference signal and the sensor signal into a digital signal. (found in this patent)
- One way to reduce the delay between a digital pen’s movement and stroke appearance on screen is to predict the future position of the digital pen. (patent)
- One way to reduce the lag between a digital pen’s and its cursor movement on screen is by using a persistent, pen-aware shell that occupies some or all of the touch screen user interface. This will help to reduce the amount of time it takes for the pen input to be captured and used to perform a function of the electronic device or shared with an application. (patent)
- One approach to reduce the perceptual lag of a stylus is to time the transmission of its location-beacon signals to arrive at the display-based device just prior to when the latter refreshes its display. (patent)
- One way to reduce the perceptual lag of a stylus is to increase the sampling rate of the input device. (patent)
- The digitizer described in the passage includes a resonant stylus that helps to reduce the time that it takes for a stylus’s movement to be registered on a display. (patent)